TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Honestly
People Seeking Info

Subject Honestly

Posted by platinumist on April 12, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 387 times.

In Reply To Re: The problems I've seen with EPR builds are: posted by Tech@EPR on April 12, 2019 at 08:46 AM

Message I follow a lot of your stuff, and I don't know enough about engine building to know if your oiling method is great or not. Billet main caps are a pretty well known bottom end strength for many platforms and I don't know why everyone hates you for making those.

I support anyone who is pushing this platform because I agree that we are behind in some ways (old turbo tech, zero v-band options, the only guy who makes decent breather mods is a scumbag, and now we don't even have good exhaust manifold options, etc...)

I think a lot of the bad publicity you receive is attached to your elitist attitude. We are all car builders and being a perfectionist can give great results. BUT - It seems every time someone calls you out, you get very defensive when all they are asking is for some kind of proof or track record of your claims. I bet billet main caps are WAY stronger, but you can't just say the stock girdle is garbage for 500-600hp when tons of people are running them with great results.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.