TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I can't tell what you don't know, but from here
People Seeking Info

Subject I can't tell what you don't know, but from here

Posted by i_s_64 on January 28, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 197 times.

In Reply To Re: Correct. I didn't buy one because I process things logically posted by nonstopna on January 22, 2019 at 12:57 PM

Message it seem's like you don't know very much.

I gave a list of product's that I'm referencing here, yet you hone in on one thing. But since you want more on that particular product.

An aftermarket plenum can simply be a polished stock one. There are lots of polished plenums for sale right now. You want more? There are people out there that will gladly bore out inlets for 60mm TB's for you. There are some that will also reweld the #6 runner so it's the same consistent diameter as the other 5 runners. And if you take it to the right shop they will gladly extrude hone a plenum for you. This makes up most of your aftermarket options.

Still want more?

I don't care much for this company, but if you want a company that makes aftermarket single TB upper plenums for the Z32 from the ground up, then Infinite Machine Concepts is your answer. They have had a plenum for the Z32 for about a year now.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.