TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Any thoughts on the new Powertrix FUCA's?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Any thoughts on the new Powertrix FUCA's?

Posted by slick666 on January 19, 2019 at 8:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 225 times.

In Reply To Any thoughts on the new Powertrix FUCA's? posted by ZXoltan on January 16, 2019 at 05:41 PM

Message My experience has been pretty good so far.

I enherited a set of the old style FUCAs on my car when I bought it. I used them for a while and just before Zdayz last year I figured out that the FUCAs had come loose and shaken themselves loose at the T. What was nice about this design is that we could take the FUCAs off the car, disassemble, clean threadlocker and reassemble. They lasted the whole 16 hour drive to Zdays and back plus Zdayz, no problem.

After the event I reached out to Charles from Powertrix and he took the FUCAs back and rebuilt them and inspected them at no cost. He called me before shipping to go over what he did and how everything looked good.

Overall I'm pretty impressed. I've put them back on my car and will continue to run them. The new style should address the problem I ran into but I think the root cause was poor maintenance by a previous owner. I have no reservations recommending them and think they should be on the short list of anyone looking to upgrade.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.