TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Question on -8an fuel line.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Question on -8an fuel line.

Posted by ouikikazz on December 19, 2018 at 10:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 219 times.

In Reply To Question on -8an fuel line. posted by EVLTWINZ on December 18, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Message I have a 8an feed and 6an return. You don't need a bigger return even with e85. You are also probably better off not modify the return on bulkhead if you don't need to... Really no benefit.

As for the 8an feed I only did it to provide more fuel for e85..two 485 pumps in tank that Y into the 8an bulkhead. Wiring done through a radium engineering bulkhead adapter. You also need to keep the 8an kinda close to stock feed position you can't have it too close to the edge or it won't have clearance and when you run a an line I found it easy to just run a 90 hose end up top but on its side. I don't have pics now but can post in a few days when I'm back in my garage.

O I also had a new bulkhead cover made by my local machinest so I cleared the bulkhead fitting for sure but the stock cover would work too but I placed the wire harness too far off the original location so I needed to move that hole.

Sorry for it being so wordy again I'll post up pics when I can get to the car this weekend

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.