TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - thats the plan
People Seeking Info

Subject thats the plan

Posted by Madhatter10-6 on July 18, 2018 at 11:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 354 times.

In Reply To Yup... posted by The Hawk on July 17, 2018 at 09:12 PM

Message its a 2012 and I have a Shep 1.5 trans in it already which they told me is good for a super conservative 700ftlbs but they have many customers WELL over that mark with zero issues.

With all the other cars I have modded I feel like in some ways that the chassis ends up getting over powered. With Justins 2J swapped 300zx vert making 750 at the tires it just feels on the edge of where the car wants to be. The power isn't fully usable unless its in a straight line with perfect weather and all the stars aligned. Its still a blast to drive but I don't feel like more powa is whats lacking.

Contrast that with the GTR that we built and it feels bored as hell at the estimated 570-590HP range that we are in. Honestly I think that 800-1000HP would be the sweet spot for a really fun street GTR that could use damn near all of it in every condition.

So the game plan is to play with the car as is and then either sell it and buy one thats already in that range or tear this one down and build it. Ill def check out those SIR USM's...thanks!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.