TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Anyone planning on going to Rolex Monterey Historics at
People Seeking Info

Subject Anyone planning on going to Rolex Monterey Historics at

Posted by Polish on July 10, 2018 at 1:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 295 times.

Message Laguna Seca? This year's poster was released, Steve Millen's IMSA Z is front and center. I might have to buy a print when I'm there. Also, It sounds like there could be three IMSA Zs running this year. The entry list for Group 7B shows:

Craig Bennett 1991 Nissan 300 ZX-T
Steve Millen 1990 Nissan 300Z Twin Turbo
Michael Parsons 1990 Nissan Cunningham Racing 300 Z

I'm real curious if the other two entries are actually IMSA Z chassis, or if maybe one of them is that yellow race-prepared Z32 that ran in support races during 90s IMSA events? It will be cool to find out either way.

There will also be a Nissan Corral that supposedly has ~113 cars currently registered, but only ~8 or so Z32s. Is anyone from here for so sure going to the event? I'm planning to be there Sunday as it is one of the main days, and maybe either Thurs/Friday. FYI group 7B doesn't run on Saturday. You can still buy tickets and a Nissan Corral Parking Pass (Sports Cars Only) through ZONC's website.

Lastly, there is a pre-reunion the weekend prior to the event. Very low-key, less than half of the people around, very close access to the cars. Something to consider if you're in the area. Check Laguna Seca's website for more info.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.