TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Despite all the stupid problems with my Z...
People Seeking Info

Subject Despite all the stupid problems with my Z...

Posted by Jiro on July 08, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 381 times.

In Reply To Quite possibly the best one yet! posted by ConVerTT on July 08, 2018 at 12:28 PM

Message Dynopalooza event, the community, the cars, specialty z... Just everybody pulling together and having fun is Really a highlight of the year for me... sometimes I scratch my head and think... are there really other people in this world as z crazy as me? Keeps me coming back.

Thanks Rob for organizing once again. Small correction. Cp pistons not eagles but really not gonna make a difference at all and side note we need to crsh that stupid MAF once and for all.

Update: Unfortunately the noise got alot worse after exiting the highway I had to pull the plug with project z and call the tow truck. Still working out details with the warranty on the engine but will surely be pulling the motor and see where that noise is coming from that we suspect passenger side valve train head area.

I'll keep telling myself for now that the harder the struggle the z will be more valuable it will be... to me lol. Anyway where's the popcorn...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.