TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looking for a reputable machine shop in CO
People Seeking Info

Subject Looking for a reputable machine shop in CO

Posted by ghostinator (Denver, CO) on July 02, 2018 at 10:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 222 times.

Message Wow it's been a 4 solid years that I haven't logged in.
Hello Everyone again!
I know there are some here who might have good reccomendations.
So I sold both my Z32s but need a recommendation for a machine shop in CO that's reputable.
I need a shop to drill the correct bolt holes drilled to mate a transmission to the L28ET's previous bell housing, granted it didn't also explode and is still usable.
We currently have a transmission from a 240SX KA that matches all the gear ratios for the most part and should work well once it's bolted up and a driveshaft modification.

Car is a 1970 datsun 240Z, first series with a L28ET swap with a SDS as it's ecu.

I know i'm out of place here since it's a non Z32 but this is best source, IFRC, for proper ways to do things and the best recommendations for local things.

Carnage pictures of gear oil everywhere. No actual carnage pictures of the internals as we need to finish and move the Cressida before we can get the datsun in the garage.
https://imgur.com/a/NPNRctr

Thanks again for anyone who can provide any reputable machine shops and/or drive shaft shops in the Denver Metro area. No problem with driving for a bit further if need be.

Thanks everyone!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.