TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ... that means e-mail before posting, sometimes.
People Seeking Info

Subject ... that means e-mail before posting, sometimes.

Posted by T(Seattle) on April 08, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 465 times.

In Reply To Maybe the price is cheaper for a verified member of IAFF. posted by T(Seattle) on April 08, 2018 at 10:16 PM

Message ... I don't because I cannot recall a time I did not defer to Bernie.

*I will not, however, delete and correct the typo above where I referred to someone as "the prez ^^^^^." I will reference it here for archival purposes and suggest all Members and non-members to donate to the forum.*

Or you can e-mail me and I will explain the price breakdown to you... if you want my opinion. I'm not fun to negotiate with but I am entertaining...am I not? But I do have an over-active imagination, a lack of skill and patience with the English language, and I can prove emphatically, if you want me to defend a dissertation again, it's worth a lot more than the asking price if it is original. But that would be a waste of everyone's time which is why ... I should have just posted "2nd" to Bernie and e-mailed you.

I will not excuse myself for proving a point ... again. Unfortunately, the few people above and beyond reproach have to pay for the mistakes of the many time and time again ... despite their best and tireless efforts.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.