TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stillen GTS racer at Monterey again.... wait a minute...
People Seeking Info

Subject Stillen GTS racer at Monterey again.... wait a minute...

Posted by Tu on March 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 1139 times.

Message Traveled out to Laguna Seca to take a photo class last sunday. The cars from HMSA were scheduled to run and while they can't match the numbers at the yearly historics, they did bring a good number and variety of cars.

So walking through the paddock I look over an see the familiar #75... the Stillen Z is here again! There was a #75, but not the one I know. This one had 2 names on the car, Steve Millen and Jeremy Dale. From what little I've read, Dale drove the car from '90-'92 so this car could be from any of those years. The crew looked busy with the car so I didn't bug them about the car.

So here's a few of the Z starting at the paddock.

One of the great things about this class was getting a vest and getting into the photographer only areas... like the outside of turn 3.

Here's a shot from the former flag station tower at the top of the corkscrew.

A couple of shots from the middle of the corkscrew... inside the fence. I could get used to this.

I hope to be back for the historics in August as they are featuring Nissan... I don't have those days off as of yet but I am working on it.

Be seeing you.Tu

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.