TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - engine color schemes..
People Seeking Info

Subject engine color schemes..

Posted by Zbruh92 on March 11, 2018 at 6:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

Message First off it is not my intent to offend nor criticize anyone, this post comes as a result of my ongoing frustrations and is only representative of my personal opinions. That said, a red or blue theme is way too common among Zs, I can’t be the only one who’s gotten bored with it. I know time and effort involved and i have the utmost respect for all of you, and most builds of the like come out looking great.

But...

Ive been an enthusiast for as long as i can remember and a Z owner for roughly 4 years. In automotive culture, the Z community contains some of the most creative and intelligent minds who are constantly re-engineering our engines making them simpler, deleting unnecessary systems, rerouting hoses etc. We take great pride in making our cars stand out but are left with 3 color options. I recently messaged z1 about this asking if I could custom order my silicone hoses in British Racing Green and was told unless it was a large order it can’t be done. What’s everyone thoughts on this? Who would like to see more variety in colors offered? If so what colors?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.