TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I've done a lot of thinking lately on DD
People Seeking Info

Subject I've done a lot of thinking lately on DD

Posted by BlackholeZ on February 28, 2018 at 11:33 AM
  This message has been viewed 189 times.

In Reply To The F-type does have a nice look to it... posted by LitlElvis on February 26, 2018 at 06:54 PM

Message A lot of cars catch my eye, and I want different types of cars. I also tend to like cars from the 90s and 00s.

I love wagons. Carry normal sized humans in the back seat with comfort. Also tons of space to carry stuff. I'd love a 540it, put it on accuair, get the M package body panels, and maybe M5 swap it. I could probably have a baller wagon for <25k.

E46 M3 because yes.

I would like a truck type thing that can carry stuff/people. I don't go offroading really, but it'd be nice to be able to handle whatever I'd throw at it. Also I want something that could tow my Z to the track, and I can't abide having to drop it in low gear and mat it to get up a hill at anything more than 45mph. Porsche Cayenne Turbo with a towing package is actually surprisingly good for towing. Also I disdain pretty much everything domestic.

I'd also love to get an old datsun, like a 2000 roadster, maybe another Z with a crazy build like a VR30DDTT.

I'm going to need a big garage...

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.