TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nice!
People Seeking Info

Subject Nice!

Posted by LitlElvis on February 26, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 293 times.

In Reply To Video: 10 reasons why I own my Z still to this day posted by BlitZ91TT on February 25, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Message The Z32 is for certain an aficionado car nowadays. With its age, most of the people who viewed a Z32 simply as a sporty daily driver have withered and moved on to newer and more reliable vehicles to satisfy their sporty daily driver needs, leaving us true aficionados to horde what remains. There may be more powerful/modern platforms out there that anyone can get simply by signing their name on some finance papers, but in my eyes, other than their "newness" there's nothing special about them that measures up to the Z32's styling and potential for DIY hands-on improvements.

I often wonder myself, "how much longer can I continue to develop parts for this 'old' car?" But if you look at the aftermarket support that's been built around all of the domestic platforms from the 50s through the 70s (all aficionado cars IMO), I think it's safe to say the demand for Z32 development will continue well into the future.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.