TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My 95 TT....2.0
People Seeking Info

Subject My 95 TT....2.0

Posted by Good2Zya2.0 on February 02, 2018 at 7:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 931 times.

Message Some of you may remember me/my Z from years ago. I bought it in 96, a beautiful cobalt green twin turbo that eventually became a 540 rwhp monster. My love for this car has never diminished despite that my trust in a certain shop, SGP, cost me over 100k in legal fees, loss of loans I made to them personally and judgments against me for bank loans I co-signed. But that never soured me on the car itself. I have long since recovered from that experience and recently decided to take this magnificent car to a whole new level. So a few months ago I decided to do a complete restoration, inside and out, to make it one of the finest examples of the awesome 300 ZX TT. Not only from a visual but from a performance aspect as well. She will be an E85, 2863 turbo’d, 1750 cc injectected, AEM supercar with all the support systems this requires. Including all new subframe components, a new cryo treated 5 speed transmission and a new triple disc OS Giken clutch, new innercoolers and many other goodies. Personally I believe any alterations to the stock look of this beautiful car diminishes it visually, so there will be no body kits or aftermarket front facia. She will also now wear a new beautiful custom arctic pearl white paint job. I went round and round about changing the color, but in the end I decided an whole new beginning was in order. Now my next dilemma is, what to do about my steering wheel. Suggestions are very welcome.
It will still be a while before it’s done, as it is just now ready to leave the the paint and body shop and be taken back to PowerFab to be finished. But all the mechanical upgrades have been ordered and delivered so there will be no waiting on parts. With any luck she’ll be ready to rock the dyno to the tune of 750 to 800 rwhp. In a couple of months. If you’d like to see a sneak preview, here you go.

https://youtu.be/FuJIe49RFNg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.