TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - It's a very clean car, if it was a '95 I most likely would
People Seeking Info

Subject It's a very clean car, if it was a '95 I most likely would

Posted by Zu4ea on January 22, 2018 at 11:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 290 times.

In Reply To Re: Is it the '96 TT listed on sfbay CL...? posted by GrecV2 on January 21, 2018 at 06:42 PM

Message have purchased. I wanted to stay OBD I. If I was going to keep it stock/mild, I'd go with a clean '96 any day. My one concern with this particular car was the front end looking like it had been repaired (somewhat poorly). Any time I look at Z32s I look at how well the headlights, front bumper, nose panel, and hood align. I remember this car had some issues there, worth taking a close look at if you're really picky. I wouldn't pay top dollar unless paint was good and body panels looked straight and stock. Also, mileage is a little high for the asking price. I've seen super clean Z32s in the 15k range that had half the miles on them. That being said, it is a very clean car overall and I would think the 12k range is fair for it, assuming no major maintenance is needed right away (brakes, suspension, tires etc). If you needed a timing belt service from a Nissan service center I doubt you'd get out without spending ~$1500 these days?..
That Z should definitely go to a good owner who will take care of it.
Best of luck.

Dual GT30 inside

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.