TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 2018 Calendar sample and ordering info.....
People Seeking Info

Subject 2018 Calendar sample and ordering info.....

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on December 07, 2017 at 12:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 745 times.

Message Congrats to the winners of the 2018 calendar. I know we are pretty behind this year but I will try to get them out by the end of the year. Thanks to all the people who came together to make this happen. We have some repeat performers from prior years and some new faces. Good job to all.
***Please be aware I cant promise these will be out before the end of the year but I will try.***
Ordering is now open with the info below....
For payment I prefer paypal if you have it. This email is my paypal account. Chris.Touponce@comcast.net
PLEASE PUT "CALENDAR" (without the quotes) in the subject line of the email/paypal so it will get routed into a sub folder and not clutter up my email. If you mess it up I won't penalize you but please try to get it correct.

The calendar pricing will be slightly up from the last several years. The printer raised his prices 0.75 cents per calendar. The printer I have been working with has not raised his prices in years so I am not surprised he kicked it up a bit. They are $22 each plus $6.65 shipping. So if you want to use paypal it will be $29 (2% paypal fee is in there and I rounded down) shipped in the US. Otherwise it is $28.50 if paying by check/money order. If needed contact me for my address. If using Paypal, MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THE ONE ATTACHED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR SEND ME THE CORRECT ADDRESS. If you send the money as a gift, paypal does not put the address in the message so please include the shipping address.

Shipping is priority USPS in the United States. The shipping is for up to 2 calendars. If you want more than two calendars, email me and I will let you know what it will be since they will need to go into a larger package or multiple packages. Also, for those outside of the US please contact me and I will give you current international shipping prices.

The calendars are:
1) Printed on hi gloss heavy photo paper with color pics on all pages
2) Spiral Bound
3) When opened up they are 11x17
4) Punched and ready for the wall
5) Will have at least 6 pics of each car featured. (subject to change as I see fit)
6) Every attempt will be made to make the calendar as accurate as possible

Keep in mind these are low res screen shots. Barely 35kb so the details wont be super sharp. It was mostly for you all to see what I have come up with, review it for any errors or improvement you think would help. Let me know if you like it or not and if I agree with your changes I will make it happen. I hope you all like it.
I need orders in to me asap so I can get an idea of number to give to the printer.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.