TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - If I'm going to the trouble of using the Nismo bushing, I
People Seeking Info

Subject If I'm going to the trouble of using the Nismo bushing, I

Posted by Mike TDK (NoVA) on November 18, 2017 at 3:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 562 times.

In Reply To the nismos from nengun cost me $208 shipped. posted by slayer fan on November 17, 2017 at 09:24 AM

Message ...would want the FUCA's to look the part. To have them them powder coated silver is an added cost.

Sure, if I had a press I could do it myself; however, I don't. Also, if I damaged one (or more) of the bushings during install it would be an added cost. In addition, I'd have to wait for another to ship from Japan.

Another option would be to take the FUCA's to a shop and have them do it. Most shops will probably charge 1-1.5 hours of labor. In the DMV area that average is about $120 an hour. Unfortunately, if something goes wrong they can deny liability due to it being a customer sourced part(s) not covered under warranty.

Personally, I'm just going to go with a set from Bernie and have him install them since I'm local. The price he gave me is fair, and I am not responsible for the risks related to assembling the arms.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.