TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - so here's the story so I can clear up everything and so you
People Seeking Info

Subject so here's the story so I can clear up everything and so you

Posted by Boostjuice on September 15, 2017 at 6:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 603 times.

In Reply To That's leverage in the negotiation posted by Dallas DamonZ on September 15, 2017 at 06:09 PM

Message Guys can understand the dilemma. In April of 2015 I brought my car to shop where my buddy worked because I wanted to build my 300zx. Before I brought it I knew there were some problems as expected with a 95k 300zx tt, the main culprit were turbos leaking because the seal blew out, so I took it there for them to diagnosis they said in order to do the turbos we have to drop the engine. That was the beginning, so they end up dropping this thing out in August of 2014, after the car had already been sitting there for 3 months.it was $1800 to drop it. They dropped it, crated it, sent it to kyle at Ipp, and then I had kyle build it and send it back, kyle received it in September and he sent it back and I had the engine in the shops possession November of 2015, then they had to install all my accessories, 300 degree fuel rail, injectors, valve covers, manifolds, turbos, oil lines, pulleys, belts. This all ended up being another $2800. So after this was done the engine and the transmission were bolted together. Then we end up at the last part, which is what my original post was about so it all comes out to $9900, over a 2 and a half year span. I had every single part they needed when they needed it. There was no time other then my engine being sent out and built that they didn't have something.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.