TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I'm not sure "crazy" fits the theme here...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I'm not sure "crazy" fits the theme here...

Posted by Matt P. on August 31, 2017 at 9:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 648 times.

In Reply To I'm not sure "crazy" fits the theme here... posted by LitlElvis on August 30, 2017 at 10:45 PM

Message I know a large group of people do not like EPRacing for whatever reason they have...
I enjoy your development style, I'm not knocking it whether I feel it's overkill or not, it is just my opinion. The 10mm bolt comment on my end was for the head size of the bolt being used. So for your mounting to the block you are using/requiring an 8mm shaft versus the factory 6mm? So drilling and tapping all factory block holes?
My only other thoughts on the overkill:
Overkill doesn't necessarily make it optimal
Those who may even get to a power level to test it will more than likely be a drag style car to which concreting will likely be used and also to which a similar setup has be done, tested and proven in Lazcano's Z and they have had the means to have a bedplate setup done ages ago but don't seem to have felt it necessary to get them where they are.
Your design here is very nice and we'll thought out, I just feel it's a bit much.

I will end with, more power to you Brett for thinking way out of the box and please keep doing so! Just because I don't jump on the band wagon doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work and energy put in!

src="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/mattz96/mattzg
arage-sigcopy.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image
Hosting">

Best run: 1.60 60', 11.319 @ 120.65 mph - 118 octane
fuel (on 100 octane tune), 22 degrees of timing, 21-22 psi
boost, 11 psi tire pressure (street slicks).
"..know your car better... RACE IT!.. AS OFTEN AS
POSSIBLE.."
"Drag racing is for fast cars... Autocross is for fast
drivers... Drifting is for cheap tires..." I made up the
last one..

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.