TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Unless you have some fancy octanesensor..
People Seeking Info

Subject Unless you have some fancy octanesensor..

Posted by kickerzx on July 12, 2017 at 5:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 531 times.

In Reply To Appreciate the quick response and info. I'm not sure I would posted by PiotrC70 on July 12, 2017 at 04:54 PM

Message ...you wpuld be hard pressed to find any ecu that can adjust for it. Of course if its tuned for 93 and you put 91 in it the knock control can catch and adjust for it. But not the pther way around. Unless you get a life or syvecs. Those can have the option of adaptive knockcontrol that keeps timing at the edge at all times.
E85 vs pump on the other hand is no problem.

Boost control of anu kind is no problem.
Tractionconteol can be done but be aware that on other than the link thunder digital inputs is limited to 500hz. That meens about 60 mph with stock abs rings. There are cheap solutions to divide down the thootcount to fit into the 500 limit though. Just a heads up. The thunder can do about 6500hz.
Any motorsports function can be done.
Software is free and downloadable at linkecu.com
The helpfile is very good. Just press f1 where ever you are in the software and you get it explained thoroughly
On a link you are also free to use any can based product with its fully configurable can template. As motec e888 should you want more ins and outs.

I suggest you install the software and play a bit with it and read up on it in the helpfile. Its a part of the software.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.