TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Present...
People Seeking Info

Subject Present...

Posted by kickerzx on July 12, 2017 at 4:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 581 times.

In Reply To Cue kickerzx... posted by MixManMash on July 12, 2017 at 01:51 PM

Message Ad chipburning, Zemulator, AEM v1 to the list. Also had a ps2000 for a week that i sold before i even started wiering it into the car.

Anyway.. Link.
In short they are good and very versatile ecus. Configurable as he.. . I dont like plugins (of any kind) cause of limited extra ins and outs but thats just me. I like me my extras. On my ecu (KV8) i have used 16 (of 16) analog inputs. 13/14 Digital inputs. 11/16 Aux outputs. Both extra ignition outputs and one of the 2 extra injection outputs. Plus the dedicated ignition and efi relay outputs and 2 lambdas directly controlled via the ecu. Point is I/O`s goes fast when you start to get creative. But then again, if you are certain you only want what a plugin can give you (without extra boxes that is) then no problem...

Very popular ecus and have been for years with good reason. But the z32 crowd have only just catched on.
Anyway. Anything in particular you want to know?

Other options you might look into is Adaptronics new modular ecus. Motec, Life/Syvecs, EMU etc etc. Many out there. Something for every pocket... Of course there is also the Elites from Haltech should one desire one of them. They just released (as can be seen a few posts down) a patch harness for easy installations..

And about patch harnesses. Easily made should one opt to get a wire in ecu. So you dont NEED to built a completly new harness for them

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.