TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Dynopalo0za 2017 Part 3 - buncha charts and stuff
People Seeking Info

Subject Dynopalo0za 2017 Part 3 - buncha charts and stuff

Posted by vorpalZ on June 28, 2017 at 10:54 AM
  This message has been viewed 1490 times.

Message We tuned 18 cars total, but I'm just putting up the Z32 charts. Apologies to Jiro, his dyno runs are still on the shop computer and they've closed for a few days to go racing. I'll post yours when they get back.

As usual, because of our elevation (2200') and high .9 CF, I post first and last pulls to show relative gains. Those that tuned on multiple fuels have the high score listed for each fuel above the base pull.

Actual dyno runfiles are available by request: rkiddell@edmontonzcarclub.com

So, in reverse order of HP, we start with Neil's 1990 2+2 NA auto with exhaust. Surprisingly, Greg & Seb have never dynoed one before, this was a first.

Neil's tuned his other TT Z over the years and this was the only one he had left. Seb calls himself an 'Equal Horsepower Opportunity' tuner... lol. Some modest gains:

Up from Calgary was member slvrblt for his dyno debut with his super clean 1990 TT.

Downpipes, Selin Dual intake, Stillen 2.5" catback, boost controller netted this noticeable jump:

Mixmanmash put his smooth low KM 1990 silver Zed up next

MS manis on new center section stock turbos, Full 2.5" breather mods, 3" DPs, 740cc/min injectors, Brullen 2.5" catback

Member itsa300zx was back with an EBC:

Tuned on 94 and Q16 on stock piping, stock turbos, downpipes and SZ 2.5" catback:

Next up was JustSomeToolinaVerTT, er, Slicktop, AKA ConVerTT with black slicktop conversion:

Don't have his modlist handy, I'm sure he'll fill us in :D... needed traction on the rollers, but still:

Member Matt_ZXT was back with beautiful 1991 blue Zed

Refreshed motor, Sport 530's on MS manis, 740 cc/min injectors, another 2.5" Brullen exhaust, full 2.5" breather mods. Tuned on 94 & Q16

Jiro slots in here somewhere HP wise with Z1 675s.

Apologies for the dyno chart, got misfiled in another directory. I do know we tuned on 94 and Q16.

Stanky brought the corn:

Full slate of mods, IPP stage 1 block, Sport 530's and 740cc/min injectors, 2.5" breather mods, full 3" exhaust, Haltech controlled... tuned on 94 and E85...lookit that corn go!

...... and the winner, not only of the highest HP run but the Most Improved Award over last year...

Member dfenton2

Built block, JWT 500 cams, adj exhaust cam gears, GT3071 Ash modified housings, ID 1000 injectors in BDE top feed rail, 2.5" full breather mods, full 3" exhaust, Haltech controlled. On 94 and Q16:

That chart will be on next year's shirt, and congrats again for fighting the uphill battle all year getting the Z ready.

Thanks to all especially Mixman and GTRJeff for hanging around and helping out all week.

Cheers,

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.