TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - As a professonal installer I still find the Z1 to hard to
People Seeking Info

Subject As a professonal installer I still find the Z1 to hard to

Posted by Dane (Houston) on May 20, 2017 at 6:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 574 times.

In Reply To What issues have you seen out of the new Z1 arms? posted by jmw300zx on May 20, 2017 at 07:08 AM

Message lock down on the car while im doing an alignment.

Also at Houston Z we installed 4 sets when they came out all 4 sets blew out the bushings prematurely within usually 2 weeks. I had to warranty out all that work as i was the provider and installer of those arms. BIG PITA. We had to drive out the energy suspension bushings and install the race bearings. Obviously Z1 didnt road test this design and it seems as WE did. It was a very disappointing situation to be in.

So even with the race arms i still find it to hard to jam the jam nuts so they dont come loose, Thus i favor the OLD powertrix arms and the current KTS arms as the lock collars have never given my issues.

Some extreme lowered cars driven by camberbangers just dont work good with the lock collars as the collars interfere with the inner control arm bracket. We mod the bracket to clear or just dont lower the car so low like a d bag.

target="_blank">src="http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y466/Houstonzauto/signature
s%20logos%20for%20web%20pages/houston-z-auto-_zps81c52c8f.png"
border="0" alt=" photo houston-z-auto-_zps81c52c8f.png">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.