TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hi- did I make the wrong decision? Advice needed >>
People Seeking Info

Subject Hi- did I make the wrong decision? Advice needed >>

Posted by stockplayerz(nyc) on May 13, 2017 at 9:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 807 times.

Message Drove 2hrs in the rain to look at an 07 g35/6mt today, with just 45k miles. It was so clean inside and out, almost looked like a new car. Got very excited until the first minute of my test drive.

First off, there was extreme vibration thru the shifter. When taking off, there was just a very harsh feel to it, and car almost felt hesitating when accelerating. Once at speed the tire noise was so loud- on stock sport wheels, with seemingly new tires. When parked and reving, the rev would not come down smoothly- but would step down a few times, which I thought was very odd.

I didnt feel like this was normal and my gut instinct made me feel very uncomfortable that something was really off. I am reading up that the 6mt are not the smoothest, but the amount of harshness and vibration was really surprising. For those in the know, did I make a bad call not to purchase? No lights on dash, idle was smooth, and very clean car otherwise. Thanks.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.