TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - -5 pushes the wheel face closer to the fender.
People Seeking Info

Subject -5 pushes the wheel face closer to the fender.

Posted by BlackholeZ on January 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 252 times.

In Reply To Fenders already rolled and -5 offset from yours should allow posted by shawnc on January 20, 2017 at 04:14 PM

Message Offset is the distance from the center of the wheel to the mounting face. Reduce that distance and you move the center of the wheel out.

TBH you'll probably be just about dead on with the wheel the way it is. You may decide you need more roll or something, but that's not difficult to do.

I like the KKE liners, but they were a bear to fit. Not sure why. I'm not sure if they make more space or less, but I am just barely touching them. I sprayed them with 3m undercoating to make them less noisy as well as not be super noticeable. I've just barely rubbed the undercoating off the liners. I also touch the rear plastic liner but haven't done much more than scuff up the surface. It really only happens while parking, so it's low speed and doesn't really do much damage.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.