TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 2017 Calendar winners and Ordering info...
People Seeking Info

Subject 2017 Calendar winners and Ordering info...

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on November 25, 2016 at 1:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 1261 times.

Message Congrats to the winners of the 2017 calendar voting. I know we are pretty behind this year but I will try to get them out before Christmas. Thanks to all the people who came together to make this happen. There were a lot of beautiful cars this year. Thanks to all who participated.
***Please be aware I cant promise these will be out before Christmas but they will be close.***
Keep in mind I have a lot more pics than the ones voted on and they will be included with each month.
I also encourage any of the 12 winners to submit additional pics if you like which I may or may not use in the final product.
Below are the winners. Everyone else who did not get one of the monthly spots will be featured on the bonus page.
Ordering is now open with the info below....
For payment I prefer paypal if you have it. This email is my paypal account. Chris.Touponce@comcast.net
PLEASE PUT "CALENDAR" (without the quotes) in the subject line of the email/paypal so it will get routed into a sub folder and not clutter up my email. If you mess it up I won't penalize you but please try to get it correct.

The calendar pricing will be the same as last year. The printer I have been working with for years agreed to maintain the same pricing as last year. They are $21 each plus $6 shipping. So if you want to use paypal it will be $27.50 (2% paypal fee is in there) shipped in the US. Otherwise it is $27 if paying by check/money order. If needed contact me for my address. If using Paypal, MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THE ONE ATTACHED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR SEND ME THE CORRECT ADDRESS. If you send the money as a gift, paypal does not put the address in the message so please include the shipping address.

Shipping is priority USPS in the United States. The shipping is for up to 2 calendars. If you want more than two calendars, email me and I will let you know what it will be since they will need to go into a larger package or multiple packages. Also, for those outside of the US please contact me and I will give you current international shipping prices.

The calendars are:
1) Printed on hi gloss heavy photo paper with color pics on all pages
2) Spiral Bound
3) When opened up they are 11x17
4) Punched and ready for the wall
5) Will have at least 6 pics of each car featured. (subject to change as I see fit)
6) Every attempt will be made to make the calendar as accurate as possible

Ulises

Brian

Rob

Brandon

Rashad

Tam

Bill

Sam

Travis

Dack

Andrea

Nick

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.