TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - So I asked Grundy about that question...
People Seeking Info

Subject So I asked Grundy about that question...

Posted by BoneZ (MD) on November 02, 2016 at 9:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 495 times.

In Reply To hagerty got rid of me years ago. posted by Drk93TT on October 31, 2016 at 08:08 PM

Message If you check or state that you drive the car to work, the underwriter will not offer you a policy.

However, you could on occasion drive the car to work, or wherever but not for the purpose of running errands or getting to work - i.e. my DD broke down so I drove the Z would not be an acceptable reason. But "Bring your project/hobby car to work day" could be.

They ended up offering a policy. I had to agree that no one under 25 was going to drive the car and that it was for collector/hobby use only, stored in a locked garage.

They were not going to insure for $25k but only for $18 based on the three pics I submitted. The premium is higher for a policy under $20k to boot!

I submitted ~$24k in receipts and stopped there - underwriter approved and I paid my premium.

If I don't like the terms, I'll look at alternatives. This will pick up when my current policy expires and bring me into the winter though, providing time to move on if I choose to~

-___________________________________________________________-

photo 20150611_135435_zpsi81dsles.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.