TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks for the welcome and pointers...
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks for the welcome and pointers...

Posted by mysticLegoZ on October 31, 2016 at 4:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 526 times.

In Reply To Couple of thoughts... posted by CameronSF on October 30, 2016 at 05:36 PM

Message The current contract has me working in Milpitas (near North San Jose). The short term rental is also in Milpitas.

A few relatives/friends are in/around Mission Hills (Fremont?), Mountain View, Los Altos, Oakland, and SF. As of now, most of my free time is spent around the first few areas (for example, just returned from a dinner event at a relatives' house). For the next rental (6-12 months), I will likely move to or nearby one of these locations. Ideally, I will soon have a better grasp of the area/market and not need to rent beyond this time frame.

I spoke with Z Car Garage last week (may have been with Rob). Out of necessity, for the first time ever, will have the oil changed by someone else. Very relieved to know the Z will be in good hands.

Regarding Sonoma/Thunderhill, already a few terms I am unfamiliar with, so looks like I have a bit of research/learning to do beforehand.

It would be great to go for a drive. (I forgot to mention it in the post, but Z cruises/drives were on my mind for things to ask about.) Always exciting to see other Zs in motion and meet other owners.

Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to exploring.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.