TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Welcome!
People Seeking Info

Subject Welcome!

Posted by Polish on October 31, 2016 at 1:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 569 times.

In Reply To Recently relocated to the Bay area, a few localized Qs: posted by mysticLegoZ on October 30, 2016 at 05:08 PM

Message I'm in Mountain View and Sunnyvale. Z Car Garage is the most popular Z shop in the area. Exact Motorsports is another option, but it is generally agreed that ZCG is the best in the bay. With that being said, if you're up for a road trip, SZ is 5 hours away and 100% worth the trip. I would go there for any major work, though ZCG is capable as well.

Doing the work yourself is always the best option, but it is tough. It is extremely hard to find any sort of shop space. You either have to have a house with your own garage, $$$$$$ to rent space or an amazing connection with space. Car culture is huge in the bay, you'll see tons of exotic cars. You'll see Teslas as common as Corollas too.

I may be willing to help you with a 120k job. I've done the job once and my Z still worked. :) Like I said though, space is an issue. At least for an oil change, I would just find a parking lot and do it there. Do you have tools?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.