TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 99/00 gauge always are mistaken for being white
People Seeking Info

Subject 99/00 gauge always are mistaken for being white

Posted by Zeke21 on October 07, 2016 at 9:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 277 times.

In Reply To white-face 180 mph gauge posted by JJi on October 05, 2016 at 02:42 PM

Message They are actually gold. True white face gauges will be aftermarket as there was never a white OEM gauge.

Here is a link to mine with everything I went through to install it. There's a lot to do if you are trying to make an exact replica for USDM/LHD. I sent my cluster to DVDBurn to have him calibrate the speedo. Highly recommend him.

Sourcing them is rather difficult. I typically see one maybe two clusters come up for sale in Japan at auction once every two to three years. As of last year you could still get the gauges individually from Nissan of Japan but they are super spendy. The speedo is around $400. Tach is over $500. Further, they are really only plug and play, per say with later model clusters and later model odometers. Gary might be able to get them to work with an early cluster but I'd imagine it would take some extra work.

99/00 spec cluster

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.