TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here is part of an email I sent which explains things.
People Seeking Info

Subject Here is part of an email I sent which explains things.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on July 26, 2016 at 3:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 661 times.

In Reply To Any more info on your custom clocks? I missed this (n/m) posted by black300zx on July 26, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Message The clocks are plug and play. For reading voltage you cut and use two of the wires at the car side harness. You run them to anything you want to display such as the TPS or MAF voltage inputs at the ECU.

All clocks are $75 with a core clock or $100 without (plus shipping of $6.45 priority mail). Here is the clip from the email for info on the multi display clocks.

================
The clock mod is $100 or $75 with a core clock in good physical condition (meaning the letters haven't worn off and no bad scratches). It can be working or not working. The temperature is read via a 3 foot 3 inch wire with temp sensor at the end. So that would be inside temp to where it can reach. It only reads in Celsius (C).

The voltage displays for the clocks are bright and look good during the day or night. The display for the multi-display clocks are a little dim but I've only tried the green color so far. They look OK in darker conditions but not so much in bright light during the day. Maybe the red or blue will be brighter. I've ordered those colors but still haven't received them yet. BTW, they have their own backup battery too.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.