TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - More: Z | Puppy | Exotics | Guns | 2JZX | Pic Whoring
People Seeking Info

Subject More: Z | Puppy | Exotics | Guns | 2JZX | Pic Whoring

Posted by Madhatter10-6 on July 24, 2016 at 10:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 1374 times.

Message Just thought I would share some more pics :)

Halo supervising while Justin pretends to work....

Halo representing the VG

Time for new suspension...BC

Fender Roll...

Stance set

Back in the garage

Tired from all the supervising

Customers show winning supra

OCD parts to install....they are insane. I want to spend so much more money on my Supra now lol

Working on another long time customers Z. It had been a while since we pulled a plenum on a Z. Makes me miss my 2J :)

Picked up a Glock 43 and then had Mod One Firearms do a bunch of custom work. Much like my car projects I have more in mods than I do in gun. Their work is just top notch though.

Mine vs a factory Glock

Glock I did for a friend of mine.

Finally got my tax stamp in for my SBR and built my first AR. Really cool project and I learned a lot.

Helping a friend put a 2J in a truck.....he is an insanely talented fabricator and this will be a monster when its done.

Dustin @ Purist Mods new RCF with TE37's. Really fun car. Probably a 2J swap on it soon.

Doing some work on Justins 2J swapped Vert

So after getting it all buttoned back up it would have been incredibly rude of me to not "test it" for him :)

I have noticed that when you spend a lot of your time tinkering with shit....that ultimately everything you have comes apart. Playing around with my open barbell unit.

What of my best friends from college was getting married and I promised that if he ever found a woman that would actually marry him that I would be a part of it all. So flew out to San Diego for a couple of days. What a beautiful area! I am incredibly jealous of the car guys who get to enjoy year round perfect weather.

pic from his honeymoon.

While in Cali I thought instead of renting boring cars from enterprise I will rent cars fun cars off of turo.

First car.

Second car.

my friends nephew was obsessed with the GTR and need pictures to show his friends.

Random sighting

458 at the wedding

A good friend of mine picked up a new LS460 AWD. So damn nice. I went to pick it up for him.

Very common scene at my house

So you always hear stories of people getting these insane deals on a barn find car.....or going to buy a smaller item which seems to be listed to cheap and the lady selling it offers them a Porsche for $4,000 because she found her husband with her best friend. Well....Justin and I happened to find a version of that recently and jumped all over it.

We will be starting on a custom single turbo kit + built motor + standalone this fall. Goal = 1KHP + of AWD awesome

(And yes.....we are well aware of just how terrible the rims are. Its almost unethical for someone to have done this.)

Moving the cars around to get the new toy situated in the garage

Some assembly required

getting to know each other

Halo back on guard duty while I sleep

I came across some old pics of my brother and I just got a kick out of how little things really change. Getting that go cart was one of the happiest days of my life....and the start down a very long / expensive road :)

I worked almost all summer to afford this CR80 when I was in middle school. Still one of my best purchases ever.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.