TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - To kit or not to kit
People Seeking Info

Subject To kit or not to kit

Posted by diamond20601 on February 14, 2016 at 7:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 546 times.

Message Well I recently picked up another convertible. It`s just a simple stock two owner 95 convertible with only a stereo upgrade. It still has the original paint in very good condition since it has been gargaged since new. I also got a clean 90 TT pearl white Z that is not running due to cloddy injectors, but has a full Stillen Body Kit with Stillen Exhaust and Stillen SMIC.

I had plans to buy the TwinZ body kit with a P-spec front bumper. All this was in the plans before I picked up the other two Z cars. Now that has been placed on the back burner. So I have one convertible with Stillen front and rear bumper with Stillen exhaust and Stillen spoiler on the black TT ghost.

Mr Coco is the other convertible closer to stock with j-spec front bumper and a West Wing spoiler that still needs installing.

The latest addition is the 95 convertible that I'm looking to put a kit on but have been taking to a body shop about either color matching Stillen kit which would be the cheaper easiest route, 2 still getting TwinZ kit, or 3 over the top widebody kit with one of the two kit?

Just looking for suggestion / ideas, picture would be appreciated a long opinions. Thanks for all input upfront.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.