TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Actually
People Seeking Info

Subject Actually

Posted by DualZ (SF) on February 14, 2016 at 2:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 387 times.

In Reply To I'm doing that swap too, there's nothing out there for it posted by EM.TT on February 14, 2016 at 01:38 PM

Message there is actually a guy on facebook who makes the adapters for a number of brake calipers to fit z/s chassis

Check this out for more info, the mod Jacob is the one who makes all the brackets

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Brembos.SRT8.Conversions/

I forgot why but I didnt like his design much and he did not plan to offer any Porsche brackets for the rear. Just the SRT-8

Top Hats, basically something like what DBA, Z1 and CZP offer for the 370z rotors most run with their bbk. Not sure how much it would cost to make and or if you can improve on their already simple design but if you can make something similar for a reasonable price, im sure you would have no problem selling them. Also by just selling the hat people can get whatever sized disc they need for their specific application.

I have to do some research but I forgot what fan came out as the most versatile for out application. It was either a volvo or ford oem e-fan. There is a post here or on 3zc about someones experience with them.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.