TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - If you could have anything machined...
People Seeking Info

Subject If you could have anything machined...

Posted by EM.TT on February 14, 2016 at 1:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 473 times.

Message what would it be?

My step father has been machining parts for me (HICAS delete plate, bbk adapter brackets, custom tools, etc.) for a few years now, and when I asked how I could repay him, he simply asked that I spread the word. My goal is either to make parts/tools that aren't available all together, or things that people want but are too expensive currently (not looking to copy anyone here, just provide budget friendly alternative). We've got an automated lathe and mill (other machines as well, not sure about CNC) to work with, as well as just about any material you can think of.

Personally, I REALLY want to make aluminum hats for the 14" 370z rotors that would work with the replacement discs you can get from Z1, CZP, Stoptech, Brembo, or whoever (as long as that's legal). Chassis bracing is another hot topic for me, as well as carbon t-top "glass" inserts. Anyways, there's got to be a few good ideas floating around out there.

Is there anything that you guys have wanted that we could start producing for the Z community? The simpler the better, but if you can think of something just throw it out there and we can talk about it.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.