TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - picture tell only have the store when it come to craigslist
People Seeking Info

Subject picture tell only have the store when it come to craigslist

Posted by diamond20601 on February 13, 2016 at 3:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 464 times.

In Reply To So I've been looking through craigslist lately.. posted by dogpile on February 13, 2016 at 01:09 PM

Message I have picked up 3 Z cars in the last month all asking what I consider to much for what there selling. Most recent is a red 95 convertible 2 owner with 95k miles on odometer. I got to speak to both owner because they are still neighbors, both doctors. It has a small dent in rear but would not start unless you pop the clutch. He said 6500, will not take less than 6000 firm.

He choose not to put picture with add, so I went to take a look. It needed a new top and driver seat was breaking a loose at the seam. I hit him low at 1500 and I heard his jaw break as it hit the concrete. I came with cash, twice what I had offered. Offer, counter offer, offer, counter offer, wife came out and said sell the car so I don't have to keep parking my new car outside. 2000 grand later I have a convertible on the tow truck and headed to the house. Get it back and look on the floor and might as well been a winning scratch off ticket for 500 dollars , is the little green stopper that pushing in clutch neutral button.

Grab the keys and good battery because he wanted to keep his new battery. Turn the key nothing push clutch neutral button in and it fired up. Let it run for a hour and then drove it a round the block taking it easy then came back just to let it run for a bit longer. Then took it back out to let her rip. It runs real good. Want to call and say thanks so much so I just text to avoid him asking me if iI was able to get it running which would probably have pissed him off.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.