TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - This is kind of what I thought...
People Seeking Info

Subject This is kind of what I thought...

Posted by CameronSF on February 05, 2016 at 12:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 356 times.

In Reply To Re: Thanks for the compliments folks... posted by Dallas DamonZ on February 05, 2016 at 09:53 AM

Message ...those guys that are so high on the skill curve seem to play with the edge of the grip of the tires. He must constantly be getting feedback by working the wheel as he goes. Definitely above my pay grade. Quite a few people noticed the elbow out the window and in one of his other videos I think he gave someone a double 'thumbs up' when waved by which everyone got a kick out of. He's really a nice guy. Glad to hear the smoke is likely a PVC dump...I can't recall if the reroute was done on this car or not.

We invite guest drivers for Lemons quite a bit...so if you're ever going to be in the area around one of the races be sure to look me up and I'll let you know if we have a seat available. I usually run pretty clean but there is always contact and the experience of racing against others where not many people care what the outside of the car looks like makes for an interesting experience. Its pretty hilarious where people will nose their cars in. As we all say - there is the racing line and then there is the Lemons line. Good times.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.