TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - It looks nice, but is why I love you guys. You try so hard
People Seeking Info

Subject It looks nice, but is why I love you guys. You try so hard

Posted by diamond20601 on December 06, 2015 at 12:55 AM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

In Reply To Here is the ad posted by Muffinz on December 05, 2015 at 04:29 PM

Message Let just think about what he said, its owned by a mechanic, NOT FINISHED.

He is asking 6k for a project based on pictures and lets just say receipts that can be copied over and over, NOT FINISHED.

I personally have come across Nissan Master Mechanic / ASE Master Mechanic that have not be able to put these Zs back together. NOT FINISHED.

When purchasing anything aim to get rock bottom price that way if it turns out to be really bad later you dont have to cry the blues and be pissed at the person that sold it to you.

Personal it looks not far off which is more reason to ask yourself why is it a project. NOT FINISHED

It has changed hands multiple times as for contact of previous owner, and contact them! NOT FINISHED

If the interest was there really then you should have took 3 to 4k with you and offer him 2gs on a show and go. SOLD SOLD SOLD! Its about a month from the holidays depending on when it was actually first posted. Another month from now income taxs gets filed, so price goes up.

All that said 15k I a big push for a lot of you guys to get for clean nice looking / running great Z but yet the census is to give a 3rd of that for a project. Did I meant NOT FINISHED

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.