TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - He did, Nick was the best thing to ever happen to ASH-spec
People Seeking Info

Subject He did, Nick was the best thing to ever happen to ASH-spec

Posted by BlackholeZ on December 01, 2015 at 1:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 405 times.

In Reply To I don't know why he wont hire someone to help with posted by Evan(CA) on November 30, 2015 at 07:37 PM

Message Phone calls were answered, parts were actually delivered, and it freed up Ash to do what he does best, engineer shit. Unfortunately Ash's personality doesn't play so well with others, and they split ways.
Specialty Z has kind of taken up that role, but there's a limit to how hard they can lean on him from across the country. Ash has project ADD and has a hard time staying focused. The manifolds are designed and producible, his interest has moved on to the next project. Manufacturing and quality control is boring.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.