TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 2016 calendar Voting is now ready! PICK YOUR FAVORITES!!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject 2016 calendar Voting is now ready! PICK YOUR FAVORITES!!!!

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on November 24, 2015 at 6:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 1823 times.

Message Please make your selections for next year's calendar.

First, sorry for the delay, I totally forgot this year with everything I have going on.

So it is voting time for the 2016 Twinturbo.net calendar. Thanks for the patience and the participation to all the members who help this come together. Finally all the pics are loaded and selected. We have many beautiful cars to vote on for this coming year's calendar. The turnout is about the same as last year. Here are the entries that followed the instructions. There were a total of 327 pictures sent in totaling 1.79 GB.
Please read the information below and have fun.
ChrisZTT

How to Vote
1) Review all the pictures and select the top 12 cars you want to see in the calendar.
2) Reply to this post and put the NUMBERS for the cars you selected in the SUBJECT LINE. Any additional comments can be placed in the body of the post.

General information
1) Each car has 3 pictures posted for you to review. Don?t get confused when voting, look for the names of the people above each group of pictures.
2) No votes will be accepted from accounts less than 2 months old. All votes will be reviewed by me for honesty. If I feel there is any funny business on the voting than those votes won't be counted. Once again I have invited members of 3ZC to participate.
3) Please keep all comments polite and professional. If you don't like a persons car or have some issue with it, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. On the other hand, nice comments are always welcome and accepted.
4) All the cars that were submitted are posted with a few exceptions in which only one picture was submitted or the images resolution was too low. The rules called for 4-5 pictures and 5+MP.
5) The post will be stickied for 1 week. Damon was nice enough to agree to sticky it for us so make sure you thank him. :) After the ONE week, no votes will be counted. I usually do two weeks but because I am so far behind we are going to make this a quick one this year.
6) Everyone is welcome to vote whether you are getting a calendar or not.
7) The pictures are in alphabetical order.
8) The calendars will be similar to last years, spiral bound, 17x11.5 when opened and printed on picture quality hi gloss photo paper. They will be $27 shipped anywhere in the US. I will ship outside the US but you need to contact me for a shipped price.
9) You can order calendars starting in 1 week, after the vote. There are a few options for calendar orders, you can use Paypal to Chris.Touponce@comcast.net for a total of $27.55 (the 2% fee is in there) or you can send a check/money order for $27. If needed contact me for my address. IF USING PAYPAL, MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THE ONE ATTACHED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR SEND ME THE CORRECT ONE. IF YOU SEND THE MONEY AS A GIFT THEN YOU HAVE TO TYPE YOUR ADDRESS IN THE MESSAGE FOR PAYPAL.

Thanks, Chris.

#1 ANDY

#2 ARIF

#3 BERNIE

#4 BILL

#5 Chris

#6 DAMON

#7 DANNY

#8 EDGAR

#9 ETHAN

#10 EVAN

#11 IURIE

#12 IZZY

#13 JUDGE

#14 KEN

#15 KEYLAN

#16 KIFF

#17 MICHAEL

#18 NICK

#19 PHIL

#20 RMC

#21 ROB

#22 SAM

#23 SONNY

#24 TIM

#25 TOM

#26 TRAVIS

#27 ULISES

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.