TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re:
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re:

Posted by en5 on October 16, 2015 at 8:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 459 times.

In Reply To not sure why you think anyone is "up in arms" over anything posted by LJZTT on October 16, 2015 at 06:53 PM

Message The knowledge on this board when it comes to the Z32 is second to none I think we can all agree.

What I'm getting at is that whenever someone talks about these setups you seem to be chiming in to discount and dismiss them for their frankenstein/mish mosh/hob job/whatever but I'm not seeing why you feel that way.

You previously mentioned improper brake bias. That was addressed using apparently the same website that you previously referenced.

There are no BBKs that I'm familiar with that were specifically designed for the Z32. They all user adapters to mount a caliper that handles various applications.

The calipers in question here are aluminum brembo calipers (which weigh about the same as the stock iron calipers) developed for Porsche and designed for a rotor with the same dimensions that are being installed on the Z32. It's not like these are some junk downgrades.

What I'm trying to ascertain is what exactly is your problem with this setup, I'm not seeing the reasoning as to what the actual issues are.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.