TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Quality to cost?
People Seeking Info

Subject Quality to cost?

Posted by toykoz32 on October 06, 2015 at 12:04 AM
  This message has been viewed 463 times.

In Reply To are my eyes deceiving me posted by diamond20601 on October 05, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Message Not sure I would agree with you on that.

The car is in complete . . . And when it's completed it may not be your style. But that just it, I built my car to my taste not looking for thumbs ups. You like you like, you don't you don't . . . . Your opinion, I'm not going to say your wrong or try to convince you to like my car.

The rear bumper could have been attached to the flare, but I choose to not do so. I will have a 3d printed piece added . . . . Eventually. I've been working on this car for so long I know what my end vision will be.

I too work at a Collision Center (regional trainer) for one of the largest collision center in the US. Sometimes you have to wait until the finished product (pre paint) to say work is subpar.

And I understand old school cars/restorations are on a whole different playing field . . . . I will drive and track this car HARD (Not just good guy car shows and weekend cruises) no need to make the car to a concours level as it has a salvage title and the drive train is the only valuable part.

I respect your opinion.

photo DSC04198.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.