TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Interest in a SZ tuning session in Denver?
People Seeking Info

Subject Interest in a SZ tuning session in Denver?

Posted by GO_G8RZ on September 11, 2015 at 1:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 324 times.

Message All,
For those who are in the Denver area and interested, I have been working with Woody on a tuning session here in Colorado. We have confirmed with Greg at SZ that we can lock in for Saturday October 17th if everyone is going to be ready. I am looking at overflow for Friday, October 16th if we need it but at this point it's only Saturday.

Since it's central to everyone, I'm looking at the dyno Finish Line in North Denver. Dyno cost is $100/hour. Tuning cost is extra and we have that detailed info from SZ, which I won't publish openly here.

With 6 cars, we should be able to get everyone through on Saturday. The dyno guys do not like to open the shop on Sunday.

Please PM me this weekend to confirm you are in and will have your car ready by Oct 17th. The sooner we can book Greg and Seb, the better. I'm planning to finalize plans by Wednesday, 9/16. If we have at least 6 cars up and will be ready by Oct 17, I will go ahead and start booking travel and final confirmation on the dyno rental arrangements.

Thanks!
Lance

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.