TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Originally I looked into the carpet sprays but there was 2
People Seeking Info

Subject Originally I looked into the carpet sprays but there was 2

Posted by PiotrC70 on August 27, 2015 at 10:51 AM
  This message has been viewed 409 times.

In Reply To Difference between this dye and SEM spray dye for carpet? posted by ZXoltan on August 27, 2015 at 09:13 AM

Message problems with this. One is that i did this AFTER getting my car back from repaint and didn't want to tape up everything or tear out the carpet, and the other biggest one from guys on the BMW forum that stained their floor mats is that the sprays DO NOT leave an OEM feel and the carpet is a little harder/rougher to the touch. The i-Dye is made for clothing so you know it's not only safe, will last a long time, but also has NO smell.

After 303 was applied as a cleaner/protectant to remove excess stain, it did feel a little bit slippery but not to the touch... I only noticed it when I sat inside my car with socks and then walked on my hardwoods. Other than that, I'm sure it's fully absorbed by now AND I have floor mats so it's not an issue. I just wanted another layer of UV protection since I always have the top down.

1993 TT. R.I.P. 09.15.2010

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.