TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Life upgrades, Z32 stuff & project S30, and a new daily
People Seeking Info

Subject Life upgrades, Z32 stuff & project S30, and a new daily

Posted by BOOZT_JUNKIE on August 24, 2015 at 12:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 910 times.

Message I rarely post on here, but feel like i wanted to contribute more. So here goes.

I got engaged back in March, so there's that haha. Wedding planning is real big in my house now. She's not a huge Z fan, but she respects that its my thing.

photo Photo Jun 27 19 11 21.jpg

Been making small progress on the Z32, she's never done. There's always the next thing I want to do. But here is how she sits now. I have boxes of parts to instal. I guess wedding planning first.

photo Photo Aug 16 18 11 09.jpg

photo Photo Aug 16 18 11 41.jpg

photo Photo Aug 16 18 12 22_1.jpg

photo Photo Aug 16 18 41 14.jpg

My new daily as of last Saturday. 2013 G37, absolutely love it. Went from full size gas guzzling trucks to this beautiful thing. Resisting the urge to modify it some, will cave in I'm sure. Feels good to be back in a Nissan everyday.

photo Photo Aug 22 15 59 44.jpg

And here is my other Z...she's a 73. Long term project. Needs more money, time and some Jesus wouldn't hurt either. Don't mind the fender mirror, was test fitting and dreaming. Pulled the motor out to refresh it. Keeping the L24 setup, would like to go with tripple carbs one day. Prob needs to be one color first. So much left to do, boxes of parts for this one as well.

photo Photo May 13 20 54 25.jpg

Thats all for now, thanks for looking. And thanks for all the input over the years.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.