TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well, my opinion is that this would be worth pursuing for a
People Seeking Info

Subject Well, my opinion is that this would be worth pursuing for a

Posted by Zuberman on August 06, 2015 at 6:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 325 times.

In Reply To Re: I would not be interested. But best of luck anyways :) posted by 95_300zx_X2 on August 05, 2015 at 02:52 AM

Message race car where you're wanting maximum power-to-weight performance. The thrill of racing is something that generally isn't determined in thoughts of money, and so racers tend to spend more money than what can be enumerated in emotion. They just love being on the course and if they have the money to go that far, money is less important than just being on the track and going as fast as they can. Drive for a corporate team and WOW, it's on like donkey kong! That's a whole other level above street cars.
However, I've heard and seen WAY too many statements about how great the Z32 engine is with people using statements like "bullet-proof" and "built like a tank," etc, and there is no doubt that right out of the factory the Z32 is one of the most amazing sports cars in the history of automobiles. It's a very resilient and durable block/vehicle.
The Z32 does some REALLY amazing power things with an iron block. As far as street cars go, I think the block is fine the way it is.
But hey, that's just me. I hope you do very well with your endeavors :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.