TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I did, I take my work very seriously.
People Seeking Info

Subject I did, I take my work very seriously.

Posted by Schmeal (NV) on August 05, 2015 at 5:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 361 times.

In Reply To You really took offence to something I said posted by i_s_64 on August 05, 2015 at 05:02 PM

Message For someone to make light engineers do really grinds my gears. I am offended by any and all posts that simplify the efforts of mechanical design.

Its pretty clear you don't have the credentials based on how you described your theoretical design process. Or you work in a fast and loose industry (mouse traps? Staplers?) with low dimensional control. You could never 3d scan a part and dump it into optimizer without tons of work between. That's talk like someone that works with people who do this type of work but don't actually do the work themselves. All your talk of technical issues points to the "knows enough to be dangerous" type. I care as much about your title as you do of mine.

But yes, I suppose I am too stupid and missed your point all together. The objective was to redesign and manufacture an existing part using a different material, and the process one would use to achieve that goal. Something I pretended to have spent my career doing. I'm going to go back to trying to sort these colored shapes into the appropriate holes in the spherical thing on my desk. You do whatever it is that you do. Serving costumers with questionable design practices.

-------------------------------------------------
Work on your own car, and don't half ass it.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.