TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - MENAPPLAUSE First world whining. It is too hot to drive my
People Seeking Info

Subject MENAPPLAUSE First world whining. It is too hot to drive my

Posted by diamond20601 on August 01, 2015 at 8:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 211 times.

In Reply To First world whining. It is too hot to drive my VerTT ... posted by ConVerTT on July 31, 2015 at 05:50 PM

Message This is too funny. I live here in Florida and I have to say that it has been noticeable cooler over the last two or three weeks due to a tropical storm off the coast, but before that try mid to upper 90 everyday. I will not comment on the humidity due, to a co-worker complaining about that right before this pop-up TS.

It really not bad for the most part. I would say hot summer rain in bumper to bumper traffic is probably as bad as it gets. If it gets really hot which is normal summer you just turn on the AC and put the windows up. In most cases I dont drive to far with work being not even 5mi away but when I did work a hour away. I am a pretty good drive so I know the back ways to most anywhere I go, so I don't spend much time sitting in traffic.

So I say if it bother you all that much turn the A/C on, add A/C to your Z, trade, or sale your convertible Z! For the price that I am getting convertibles Z cars in much better shape then the t-tops I will be more than willing to pick up another. I just have to build my Z gargage so that I will be able to keep everything in one central location!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.