TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have to keep my TT.net cookies cleared and use incognito
People Seeking Info

Subject I have to keep my TT.net cookies cleared and use incognito

Posted by ThisIsSparTTa on July 13, 2015 at 12:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 194 times.

In Reply To Sometimes the site times out when navigating directly posted by flashstar on July 12, 2015 at 03:01 PM

Message I was told I'm an idiot, etc for this problem although it reproduces on all my computers at home at work, plus my phones. Not to mention I work in tech and have a strong technical background, but whatever. I have a brand new imaged laptop here at work, same issues. Here's what I do:

1) I never log in to TT.net unless I'm in Chrome Incognito mode. You can open a new window to TT.net with CTRL+SHIFT+N, or if you see a thread you want to reply to, like this one, I right click and choose 'Open Link in Incognito Window' . Once you're incognito and you login, the site should keep working, you shouldn't need to login for each individual thing.
2) On the off chance I forget and log in normally, then I can no longer load TT.net. So in Chrome, go to 'Settings'>Search for 'Cookies' in the field in the top left>Choose 'Content Settings'>'All Cookies and Site Data'>Search for twinturbo.net>Manually delete all the entries.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.