TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - a few years ago a guy sold me 2 new OEM front fends
People Seeking Info

Subject a few years ago a guy sold me 2 new OEM front fends

Posted by diamond20601 on June 05, 2015 at 6:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 208 times.

In Reply To voice your nice free gift/ hookup. posted by diamond20601 on June 04, 2015 at 08:20 PM

Message He said that he want 125 for the both we settled at 100 for the two. When I got there I was like, man you have a lot of Z parts did you just sell you Z. Most of which were BNIB. It was nearing the end of the month, so I told him about some of the Z I had.

He said that he had won the parts at a storeage aunction. So I told he I would help him sell of the parts to local guys that I know. I sent him people for about two to three weeks. He made good money for the 450 the unit cost him. Then a little more than a month later he called me back to swing by. Oh boy, when I got there he gave me a 100 dollars and almost four big boxes of parts and said that it was for free for help him sell the parts. Most were either new or wrapped in bubble wrap and clear plastic. Needless to say the person really cared about there parts. It was here in St. Pete

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.